Sunday, September 13, 2009

The Farm

Life has changed quite a bit since we started getting our food straight from the farm. We never used to eat a quarter of how many vegetables we eat now. Just check out Peter's plate from dinner tonight!
IMG_1393
By the end of dinner it was all gone. Carlie didn't eat the cucumber or tomato but loved the rest. I just love that we are enjoying all of these great vegetables!

Later, Carlie was supposed to be cleaning up the mess that she made on the floor.
IMG_1397
Notice, she was picking it up and then munching! Yeah for the green beans.
She did throw a bit away and I am a bad mommy and took a photo of it.
IMG_1405
She was OK the moment that I lifted the top of the trash can.

We just love the farm!

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Wish I could get my kids to eat that may veggies. Chase would starve rather than eat most of what was on that plate. *sigh* Great pictures!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails