Today, I decided to look up the price of camera strap covers. I love my Canon camera but I hate the strap. It is always so itchy. So, I found a great tutorial from Cluck Cluck Sew. This was my first solo sewing project and it only took 2 hours and $5.00. 2 hours because I could not find the instructions for my sewing machine and I had to thread the bobbin. Oh fun! Plus I had to find all of my sewing items. I learned lots during the project including that I can't cut a straight line or sew a straight line. Maybe I will get more practice soon.


3 comments:
Katie, that is so cute! Great job. And, the perfect pattern-apples for the teacher. lol :)
Hugs, Angel
Great JOB GIRL!!!! You did great!! I love that fabric!!! How cool! Ok Now I want one! And I have a cannon yucky strap that I hate cause it's Itchy!!! AWESOME JOB GIRL!!!
Monica, aka sparky_mom
SUPER cute!
Post a Comment