Sunday, September 20, 2009
Quest for Freezer Meals
I posted on my Facebook today that I needed freezer meals for Carlie. There are just some days that she can't eat lunch at daycare because she currently is still avoiding eggs (the kind that is not baked into things), seafood, and fish(tuna included). So I need to have food ready for her so she won't go hungry. My friend Anne linked me to Once A Month Mom. It is a great website and I found Corn Dog Muffins. Those just sound so yummy and sound like they freeze well. The September Menu linked me over to another site where I found Sweet and Sour Chicken. Another recipe that sounds wonderful. Not freezer friendly but sounds like it will be our dinner soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for sharing. The recipes look wonderful. I can't wait to try them for my family.
Post a Comment