Sunday, June 20, 2010

Summer Dreaming

Summer is finally here. Of course Rob has summer school but that is to help him not get stir crazy and so we can pay off student loans quicker. We have lots planned this summer. Check out some of our plans.
Kit: Upsy Daisy Kit by Connie Prince and Bella Gypsy

This week starts with Peter going to school twice a week. Carlie and I will be doing swimming Monday and Wednesday afternoons. That may change to the mornings if the YMCA fixes the schedule and she is on the wait list for gymnastics. Peter has gymnastics Tuesday and Thursday. They both have toddler gym on Fridays. Plus, Peter has a PT eval on Thursday. Sounds busy but hopefully it leads to naps continuing.

I did get my classroom finished last week. It is somewhat organized for the fall. I am still in disbelief that this year is through. I also organized the garage. The kids have room to play!

The only real bummer of the summer so far is the weather. It feels like February or March, no where near June. Maybe it just means we will have a cool summer. I sure hope so.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails