Hanging with dad. Can you see the teary eyes?

Can you see the strawberries growing?



Love the farm.

And even the sweetness of strawberries.

Peter loved them.


I had a great time cleaning out the garage. So excited that the kids have a play space for when it rains.




Peter and Carlie's card for daddy. Peter wrote the top one by himself. Carlie and I wrote the bottom one.
Some Photos Today


Carlie getting ready for swim lessons.

When did she get so big???


Can you see the strawberries growing?



Love the farm.

And even the sweetness of strawberries.

Peter loved them.


I had a great time cleaning out the garage. So excited that the kids have a play space for when it rains.




Peter and Carlie's card for daddy. Peter wrote the top one by himself. Carlie and I wrote the bottom one.
Some Photos Today


Carlie getting ready for swim lessons.

When did she get so big???



No comments:
Post a Comment