Wednesday, June 30, 2010

June Layouts

Music of Love collab by Connie Prince and Charlize Creations
DH and I spent dinner time dreaming about what we are planning to do this summer. There are a tons of things to do with the kids, too bad dh has summer school.

Kit: Upsy Daisy Kit by Connie Prince and Bella Gypsy
My sweet girl on her birthday eve.

Kit: Cupcake Darling by Spinky Dink Scraps and Amanda Carlson
Template: All Stacked Up June 2010 Challenge by Captivated Visions
I just love these photographs that I got at Point Defiance Zoo and Aquarium.

Kit: Peek a Boo, I Sea You by Connie Prince and Stacy Carlson
Template: 6-15 Tuesday Template by Connie Prince
Text Reads: Most people are fortunate enough to just purchase cupcakes from the display
case. We were at Fred Meyers when we asked if they had dairy free cupcakes, at first the baker said no, then she remembered that there were dairy free cupcakes in the freezer. What a joy! Peter got to share cupcakes wish his sister for her birthday.. What sweet success!
Kit: Cupcake Darling by Spinky Dink Scraps
Template: Daisy Chain 12x12 Templates by Connie Prince & Bella Gypsy (Threeology)
Yes, I am obsessed with safety and carseats are a major safety thing for me. I am just amazed that my kids can share one carseat even though they are so big. Peter fits forward facing and Carlie still has a long time to rearface! Yeah!!

Kit: Play Days ~ The Kit by Isabel Mendez
Template: It Takes Two Templates by Connie Prince
We love to go to the Oregon Zoo so that we can ride the zoo train.

Kit: Little Engineer by Spinky Dink Scraps
Alpha: Potty Like a Rockstar by Spinky Dink Scraps
Template: June Simply Sketchy by Simply.Scraps
Peter had a great start to his birthday weekend last year. He got to go on his first train ride and even got to do it with his Grandpa Tim!

Kit: Little Engineer by Spinky Dink Scraps
Carlie got her first trike right before her 2nd birthday. She loved it but still won't pedal herself.

Kit: Play Days ~ The Kit by Isabel Mendez
Alpha: Check Magnet Collab Kit by Connie Prince and Armina Designs
Template: Seaside Templates by Connie Prince

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails