This week has been busy and fun, except for all of the medical stuff. Tuesday, I went to Creative Live (http://www.creativelive.com/courses/photoshop-elements-9-lesa-snider) to watch Lesa Snider teach me all about Photoshop Elements. I am in love with that program now. That evening, I met my sweet cousin Jessica in Seattle for some fun. We headed out to Pike's Place Market with her.

The view from the parking structure.





The view from the parking structure 2 hours later.

Then the last three days, Peter, Carlie, and I have been busy having fun around the house. Carlie wanted to play bubbles.


We thought my rose bush was dead. Rob hacked it up and now we have gorgeous roses.

Today has been very silly. The kids are very excited because we are going to go meet Jessica for lunch.



Now the medical update. Peter spent Monday at the pediatrician. We got a referral to a urologist. Tuesday was speech. Wednesday was orthotic casting. Busy week for Peter. This morning, I checked on Carlie's orthotic size and she is already out growing her new ones. What are we going to do with these kids that just won't stop growing?

The view from the parking structure.





The view from the parking structure 2 hours later.

Then the last three days, Peter, Carlie, and I have been busy having fun around the house. Carlie wanted to play bubbles.


We thought my rose bush was dead. Rob hacked it up and now we have gorgeous roses.

Today has been very silly. The kids are very excited because we are going to go meet Jessica for lunch.



Now the medical update. Peter spent Monday at the pediatrician. We got a referral to a urologist. Tuesday was speech. Wednesday was orthotic casting. Busy week for Peter. This morning, I checked on Carlie's orthotic size and she is already out growing her new ones. What are we going to do with these kids that just won't stop growing?
No comments:
Post a Comment