Summer time is here and so is the gardening. All of us were outside enjoying the garden and working to clean it up.


Rob's fuchsia is starting to bloom.

The strawberries are starting to redden up.

We thought my roses were dead. I hacked them back and Rob did some more and it worked.



This is the one capture I got. This dragonfly was darting all over the place.


Later, Rob found a worm. Peter did not want to get near it but Carlie sure did.








Rob's fuchsia is starting to bloom.

The strawberries are starting to redden up.

We thought my roses were dead. I hacked them back and Rob did some more and it worked.



This is the one capture I got. This dragonfly was darting all over the place.


Later, Rob found a worm. Peter did not want to get near it but Carlie sure did.






No comments:
Post a Comment