Our 2nd day at the coast was very misty and the night had been cold. Neither Rob or I had slept well because we had been cold. We both were tired but excited to go to Yaquina Head Lighthouse and tide pools.
We headed down to the tide pools. There was a -.6 tide.
The rocks were really slippery. At one point Carlie fell but I caught her by her arm. I felt so bad but was happy that she did not land hard on the rocks.
We were allowed to take a piece of driftwood. The kids were so excited to do this.
Notice this picture of this cove. There is one picture later in the afternoon below.
Fashionista!
We went back to camp for lunch and a nap that never happened. Then we came back for Peter and I to go up the lighthouse.
Peter and I made it all the way up the lighthouse and he got goofy.
The view of the light that lights up the lighthouse.
Here is that cove. The water has really come in to the cove.
This national park also has a great visitor center.
A
We finally had dinner. During dinner we had a great view of a tour boat coming in and they were cooking crab that they had cooked. Peter wants to do this so badly so he enjoyed watching them prepare the crab. Nice view during a great dinner.

We headed down to the tide pools. There was a -.6 tide.
The rocks were really slippery. At one point Carlie fell but I caught her by her arm. I felt so bad but was happy that she did not land hard on the rocks.
We were allowed to take a piece of driftwood. The kids were so excited to do this.
Notice this picture of this cove. There is one picture later in the afternoon below.
Fashionista!
We went back to camp for lunch and a nap that never happened. Then we came back for Peter and I to go up the lighthouse.
Peter and I made it all the way up the lighthouse and he got goofy.
The view of the light that lights up the lighthouse.
Here is that cove. The water has really come in to the cove.
This national park also has a great visitor center.
A
We finally had dinner. During dinner we had a great view of a tour boat coming in and they were cooking crab that they had cooked. Peter wants to do this so badly so he enjoyed watching them prepare the crab. Nice view during a great dinner.

No comments:
Post a Comment