Sunday, January 1, 2012

Instagram Christmas

We all know that I <3 my iPhone.  One of my favorite apps is Instagram.  It has some great and fun filters to alter my iPhone shots.  I find iPhone sots so much easier to do on a daily basis because my phone is always with me.  I don't always have my big camera with me and then I still need to catch up on editing.  From now on, there are going to be a lot more iPhone images, probably using Instagram.  I have not yet decided if I am going to do a 365 project or a 52 project.  Either way, I am going to try to capture life as it is quickly changing with these two sweeties at my house.  3 and 6 will quickly disappear to 4 and 7.  Don't be surprised though if all the posts happen on the weekends. 

What we did over Winter Break!
I guess Joe wanted to go with us.
I guess Joe wanted to go with us.

My little girl's gift to her grandparents.
My little girl's gift to her grandparents.


Noodles & co.  Yummy pad Thai for my boy!
Noodles & Co.  Yummy Pad Thai for my boy!

Cheesy
Cheesy

Yum
Yum

Drive
Drive (Grandma Deet's road)

The property
The property

Merry Christmas
Merry Christmas



Feeding the Christmas Eve baby.
Feeding the Christmas Eve baby.  (Thank you Grandma Lori and Grandpa Bob!)

Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!

The aftermath.
The aftermath










Merry Christmas from the princesses.
Merry Christmas from the princesses!

It's a bird, it's a plane, it's a very happy boy on Christmas day.
It's a bird, it's a plane, it's a very happy boy on Christmas.
I love Double Dragon!
I love Double Dragon!

The freshly smoked ham smells sooooo yummy!
The freshly smoked ham smells so yummy!

Yummy!
Yummy!

My son wanted to keep his fortune. Now he has it forever on my iPhone.
My son wanted to keep his fortune.  Now he has it forever in my iPhone.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails