Monday, January 16, 2012

Snow Days

Last week I was hoping for a day of snow.  I did not think that I would get my wish.  The snow started falling on Saturday.
0 to snow in 60 seconds.
I was outside, excited about it, and then it dumped on me.

 Sunday, the snow continued, melted off, and started again.  We headed out early in the morning to play for a short bit. 
IMG_5094.jpg

IMG_5095.jpg

IMG_5119.jpg

Day 15 - Snow Day!

IMG_5143.jpg

Monday morning, the snow started coming down hard again so the kids and I headed outside to try to taste some.
IMG_5147.jpg

IMG_5148.jpg

IMG_5150.jpg

IMG_5151.jpg

IMG_5154.jpg

IMG_5156.jpg

IMG_5162.jpg
Rarely can I capture the true Carlie.  Here she is.

IMG_5164.jpg

IMG_5167.jpg

IMG_5173.jpg

IMG_5174.jpg
We sure hope the snow melts today so we can get back to our schedule tomorrow but I there is talk of 1-3 inches of snow tomorrow and 3-7 inches on Wednesday.  I sure hope we can stay home if that happens.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails