Monday, April 2, 2012

The Way I View Happiness ~ Clickin Moms

This year, I am trying something a little different.  I am a member of Clickin Moms, an online forum for mom's who love photography.  There are amateurs and pros there, always willing to share what they have learned.  This year there is a 12 month challenge.  It is "The Way I View ______".
This month is Happiness.

I continue to be amazed how much I use my iPhone for pictures.  My camera currently has 505 photos on it.  This month I have a great picture of Peter.

Day 64 - finishing chores

Day 64 - Finishing Chores Happiness is being silly and finishing your chores for the week.

Happiness is the first Spring Blossoms. Here are the DSLR photos:
IMG_5935.jpg


IMG_5891-2.jpg
Happiness is also the curiosity of a growing girl.  She will turn 4 tomorrow.

Please check out the other views of Happiness that were photographed from other Clickin Moms. Check out Olivia Ross Photography to see her happiness and it really is happy.

2 comments:

MichaM said...

Great shots - way to narrow them down! I love the leading lines in that last image...perfect!

Toya said...

Your angel is adorable and I love the shot! Great composition!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails