This year, I am trying something a little different. I am a member of Clickin' Moms,
an online forum for mom's who love photography. There are amateurs and
pros there, always willing to share what they have learned. This year
there is a 12 month challenge. It is "The Way I View ______".
This
month is Motherhood.
My picture this month is of me with the kids in the car. I feel like many of my mothering moments are in the car because we commute a lot every day. 45 minutes to school and someThe commute has been hard on us. But this month was a turning point. Peter told me that Mrs. Piggle Wiggle was being read at school and she had fantastic ideas of helping his sister make better choices. So, we got the CD's from the library and the kids have been loving it!! There has not been fighting in the car for two weeks. What a wonderful change. We are finishing the 3rd book right now. The 4th book is being transferred to our library right now.
Then we need to figure out what series next? Any suggestions?
Some other shots throughout the month in the car.

Don't take my photo fit.

I want to get my way. Pre Mrs. Piggle Wiggle

Pete the Cat waiting for Peter.

Chillin

Finally Peace and Quiet

Ready to roll

Sweet photo and she threw Little Foot down and threw a fit the next moment.
Still Pre Mrs. Piggle Wiggle

Nice commute this day except for the extra 45 minutes it took just to get down the road to our house.
The commute stinks, but I love spending the time with the kids when they are not throwing fits.
Please check out the other views of Motherhood that were photographed from other Clickin Moms. Check out Olivia Ross Photography to see her Motherhood Pictures.

2 comments:
Cute photos! I think we pretty much all have a love-hate relationship with commuting! I hate to have my son in the car...but I know where we are headed is always a good thing. Ugh...the choices a mother makes ;)
Loved this post! It was so much fun to see your month in the car. What a great idea! My son is also a big fan of books on tape (well, CD). I was surprised how much he can grasp from the reading. I definitely hear you on the commute but it sounds like you are making the most of it!
Post a Comment