This year, I am trying something a little different. I am a member of Clickin' Moms,
an online forum for mom's who love photography. There are amateurs and
pros there, always willing to share what they have learned. This year
there is a 12 month challenge. It is "The Way I View ______".
This
month is Summer Life.
Summer for us is vacation and family time. As teachers, 10 months of the year are focused on our students and making sure they succeed while trying to balance family life. Summer is full of breaking down our classrooms, changing classrooms (at least this year), trainings, meetings, doctor appts., family life, trainings, meetings, and putting back together our classrooms. We try to focus on our family life as much as we can. This month has been more family then work but there was work thrown in between. Here is a quick recap of the month of July. It has been super busy so there is lots to share.
Always rainy before 4th of July!
We have a CSA share at a local farm, Terry's Berries.
4th of July
Macro of a butterfly at Pacific Science Center.
10 year wedding anniversary at the top of the Space Needle with the kids.
The view from the Space Needle.
Grandma time.
10 year anniversary get away with my husband.
InstaTemps - Vol 2 - 12x12 Temps by Connie Prince
Outside time.
Washington State History Museum
Joint Base Lewis McChord Air Show
Sibling love at the Museum of Flight.
Super Guppy flying the Space Shuttle Trainer parts to the Museum of Flight.
This is the front part of the Space Shuttle Trainer that was already there.
I was at the Museum of Flight! Here is proof. It may not be pretty but I was on Air Force One!
Me and my girl at the farm.
My family at the beach after a low tide walk.
One surprise this month is that I was actually in pictures. I am trying to teach my husband how to use my camera but we have lots of lessons to go. At least it is easy to take pictures with my iPhone up close.
Please check out the other views of Summer Life that were photographed from other Clickin Moms. Check out Teresa O'Brien Photography to see her Summer Life Pictures.


















No comments:
Post a Comment