4th of July is a great time for our neighborhood to come together and celebrate. Unfortunately it was a going away party for our neighbor Randy. He is off to Ft. Sill in less then a week. We even had Grandpa Bob and Grandma Lori come spend the night and enjoy the festivities and the neighborhood blowing up.
Every year I do a photoshoot of Peter and Carlie. I hope you enjoy!







Our new addition. A Boxer look alike from Target's clearance aisle.

It was a very chilly 4th, but Carlie always has to make a fashing statement.

Christy's dessert after a great BBQ!

Can you tell she loved her "earmuffs"! She later slept with them.

Is this safe Randy?
Peter loving Grandma Lori time.

Silly boy!

She actually hugged Randy. We are in shock. Too bad he is leaving us.
I tried to use manual to take photographs of the fireworks. Remember, they are randomly blowing up around us in our neighborhood. Lessons learned: a tripod and remote would be nice, maybe some different setting would be a good idea, and I need lots more practice.





I hope everyone had a wonderful and safe 4th!
Every year I do a photoshoot of Peter and Carlie. I hope you enjoy!







Our new addition. A Boxer look alike from Target's clearance aisle.

It was a very chilly 4th, but Carlie always has to make a fashing statement.

Christy's dessert after a great BBQ!

Can you tell she loved her "earmuffs"! She later slept with them.

Is this safe Randy?
Peter loving Grandma Lori time.

Silly boy!

She actually hugged Randy. We are in shock. Too bad he is leaving us.
I tried to use manual to take photographs of the fireworks. Remember, they are randomly blowing up around us in our neighborhood. Lessons learned: a tripod and remote would be nice, maybe some different setting would be a good idea, and I need lots more practice.





I hope everyone had a wonderful and safe 4th!
No comments:
Post a Comment