Today we headed out to Terry's Berries for our weekly share (also know as CSA). The kids and I wandered around the farm to see what was around. First we came upon the chickens. Carlie is scared to death of them but Peter loved checking them out.

We then headed into the fields to see what was blooming.

Peter was determined to go see the goats.

Then I attempted some photos of the kids and they were not into posing but they did give each other some love.

Then went for a run.

On the way back, we found this mama with her duckling.


When we got home, we headed off and had lunch. Of course, it is nap time after that. Mr. Peter was determined not to have a nap. He was down the stairs multiple times. Always telling me what time it was and I kept reminding him what time was OK to get up. (Let's get one thing straight, I am OK with him not napping but he still needs to be in his room resting.) I even found him in his rocking chair, after jumping around, thus the reason for me going upstairs. After quite a bit of this, I sent him upstairs until further notice. Then it got quiet. We have had a stack of pillows in the hall since my in-laws left. This is how I found him. Of course I took a picture on my phone and sent it straight to Rob for a good chuckle. He had a nice nap but woke up quiet sweaty.


We then headed into the fields to see what was blooming.

Peter was determined to go see the goats.

Then I attempted some photos of the kids and they were not into posing but they did give each other some love.

Then went for a run.

On the way back, we found this mama with her duckling.


When we got home, we headed off and had lunch. Of course, it is nap time after that. Mr. Peter was determined not to have a nap. He was down the stairs multiple times. Always telling me what time it was and I kept reminding him what time was OK to get up. (Let's get one thing straight, I am OK with him not napping but he still needs to be in his room resting.) I even found him in his rocking chair, after jumping around, thus the reason for me going upstairs. After quite a bit of this, I sent him upstairs until further notice. Then it got quiet. We have had a stack of pillows in the hall since my in-laws left. This is how I found him. Of course I took a picture on my phone and sent it straight to Rob for a good chuckle. He had a nice nap but woke up quiet sweaty.

No comments:
Post a Comment