I don't even remember why I started shooting the other day but got some interesting pictures of the kids.




Notice the green grass stains on her face. Not sure if she was trying to eat grass or not.

The kids are loving the berries from the farm.

Just after dinner that night.
Yesterday, the kids were bouncing off the wall because Daddy was coming home. One moment I looked over and they were reading so beautiful together.

The next moment I found this:

Today has been busy with grocery shopping, I went to Gymboree and got an oil change for my car, and then Peter and I headed out to the YMCA to go swimming. He did a wonderful job. He definitely is ready to start swim lessons finally. Now we just hope that he gets in. Tonight, we tried some dessert.

Soy Dream "Ice Cream" with Hershey's Lite Syrup. No dairy in either one! Yeah!!!
First time Peter has "ice cream".

He really did not like the cold...

...but sure loved the taste.

Carlie liked it too but hated the cold enough that she stopped eating it.
It was a wonderful treat to have a bowl of "ice cream".




Notice the green grass stains on her face. Not sure if she was trying to eat grass or not.

The kids are loving the berries from the farm.

Just after dinner that night.
Yesterday, the kids were bouncing off the wall because Daddy was coming home. One moment I looked over and they were reading so beautiful together.

The next moment I found this:

Today has been busy with grocery shopping, I went to Gymboree and got an oil change for my car, and then Peter and I headed out to the YMCA to go swimming. He did a wonderful job. He definitely is ready to start swim lessons finally. Now we just hope that he gets in. Tonight, we tried some dessert.

Soy Dream "Ice Cream" with Hershey's Lite Syrup. No dairy in either one! Yeah!!!
First time Peter has "ice cream".

He really did not like the cold...

...but sure loved the taste.

Carlie liked it too but hated the cold enough that she stopped eating it.
It was a wonderful treat to have a bowl of "ice cream".
No comments:
Post a Comment