Tuesday, June 3, 2008

2 Month Pictures

I know how much everyone likes the monthly photos so I wanted to get these posted as soon as I could. As I do this, Peter is currently scribbling on a pad of paper and acting like he is a reporter. Carlie is trying to decide if she wants to get up from a nap. She has been pretty fussy the last 5 days. I think part of it was that she had not pooped in a week. Another factor is that she has a tooth coming in. I am not joking. She had a tooth bud the day that she was born. I think it is because she hung out in the womb too long. Plus shots on top of this. Yuck! Peter has been a grump too with a cold and cough. It has just been fun!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails