Thursday, June 5, 2008

Rolling Over

2 days ago, on Carlie's 2 month birthday, she rolled over while riding her surf board. She was on a raised pillow while lying on her belly and suddenly rolled over. She did it again a few minutes later. And one more time, which I actually captured on our video camera. Now I need to figure out how to upload it to my computer. Well, she did it last night when I was about to bring her upstairs. She was looking at her new mirror and decided to do it. She was flat on the ground, flipped herself half over, got stuck, and then two minutes later finished what she had started. I am in disbelief. Peter did not do this until he was almost 4 months but he hated tummy time due to his GI/allergy issues. This little girl just keeps amazing me.

Update
Here is the video!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails