Tuesday, June 17, 2008

9 Hours!

Carlie slept from 9pm until 6am this morning. We are amazed. Peter can't even do that yet. Different children, different sleep habits.

I went to the dentist yesterday and they told me that I have a few cavities. They also told me that I had cavities at my last appt. I have 2 problems with this. A. I point blank asked the dentist if I had cavities last visit and he said, "No." B. They are only going to fill 2 of them but there is more that that. I don't get Willamette Dental. The kicker is that I don't get to get them filled until September 27! Plus these are my first so I am scared.

Today I am off to the eye doctor and Peter has a speech evaluation. I don't think that Peter will qualify for speech but we will get some ideas of what to work on with him. Maybe figure that brain of his out a little bit. We do know though that he has made amazing progress since he got tubes and is so much easier to understand.

P.S. Do a little cheer for Noel and Christy. They put in an offer on a house and got it. They will be moving to Gig Harbor sometime next month. We are very excited for them.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails