Yeah Peter! One day Rob had to change the bedding on Peter's bed. When putting Peter down for nap, he could not find his binky. Peter threw a small fit but got over it. This happened a few times in the next two or three days but he is now perfectly fine. Come to find out, the binky was on his night stand. We have now gathered all of them and we just don't talk about it anymore. He is such a big boy. We did not know it was going to be this easy.
I think I forgot to tell all of you about the solution to Carlie's projectile vomitting. All I have to do is pump and she is all good! Since I started this 6 weeks ago I have done quite well. I am half way to my goal of 500 ounces by the time I go back to work. Hopefully that is enough of a stash.
1 comment:
Way to go Momma! Hope Peter keeps up the good work with no binky!
Post a Comment