Today was a hard day. We worked on cleaning out the garage. We got lots of it done. All we have left is to sort the baby stuff and the clothes that need to go. Peter and Carlie did great entertaining themselves outside during this this morning. Up until, Peter scrapped his knees pretty badly. This evening we decided to go back outside and the kids were running all around. Of course, I had to take photos. I am still learning so much about shooting in manual mode. I was focusing too much on trying to get sun flare that I did not have a fast enough shutter speed but we had fun anyway. Sorry for the blur but you will get the idea of their fun during this beautiful summer evening.


Trying to jump!





Playing chase.




The beginning of such a beautiful summer.


Trying to jump!





Playing chase.




The beginning of such a beautiful summer.
No comments:
Post a Comment