Sunday, November 2, 2008

7 Months -1 day

I thought we should do Carlie's 7 month photos today because once we get going with the week we don't breathe again until the next weekend. First off, I HATE daylight saving time. With the new time, I was up at 4 am. Just not good. So, today feels like it is dragging, but Carlie has had 2 naps. She really has needed them.
Carlie at 7 months is going to be fun. She is really pushing up and I think will be crawling in the next month or two. She loves eating. She has mastered banana, applesauce, squash, sweet potato, apple wheels, and today pears and of course rice cereal which she loves. Carlie loves sitting around and trying to lean over to get things, especially her brother and the computer. She is currently trying to help me type. We swear that food has made her have a growth spurt because she suddenly wearing 18 months clothes. (Hint, Hint: She needs 24 month clothes for Christmas!!)
One thing I have realized this month is how much I love having two children, especially as they interact more. I never thought 2 would just be that much better then 1, but it truly is. Peter and Carlie's bond is amazing and I hear from on lookers how lucky we are that they get along so well. If you have not noticed in the photos this last month, she LOVES her big brother. He loves the attention from her. Our biggest problem is keeping him from squishing her with all of the hug attacks. Isn't that wonderful?
One last note, Rob is a year older, and none the wiser (as he just said). He turned 32 yesterday. We had a great day visiting with his parents who were at an Optimist Conference in Gig Harbor. Then we had a little get together with some friends.

Beauty sleep to get ready for her photo shoot.






Brother blowing raspberries.


Isn't that smile gorgeous!


Little Turkey! What else can we say?


We thought you would love listening to Carlie talk. Peter is in the background getting ready for lunch. Enjoy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails