Wednesday, November 19, 2008
A Monster Among Us
Peter has now reached the age of imaginary monsters. At night there are two small squares of light that shine in his room through the blinds onto the wall above his bed. Tonight, while he and I were snuggling in the rocking chair before going to sleep, he told me all about the monster. Apparently, it is a rather large furry spider. He explained to me that it has eyes, nose, a mouth, and lots of hairy legs. He then told me that when he wakes up in the middle of the night, it is because the spider comes down off the wall and tickles him until he wakes up. I couldn't help but laugh at such a creative explanation. He then told the spider "Good Night, Spider! I love you!" He then kissed me and said good night. - Written by: Rob
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Aw, how cute! At least he isn't afraid! :)
Post a Comment