Saturday, November 22, 2008

Ouch and Weightloss!

First off, ouch! Carlie has a new talent of leaning forward while in sitting position. She usually leans over and sort of falls into being on her belly. Last night she did this trick and hit the ottoman. After screaming her little head off, we noticed that she has a lovely vertical line on her head where she bumped. She did have a goose egg but that disappeared. She also got a bruise on the far side of her eye. It is all fading luckily today. Guess we need to help her be safer with that great trick.


"I can't believe 6 months has already passed. In that time Carlie has gained 10 lbs and I have lost so much. I am now 25 lbs below pre-pregnancy weight. This is the thinnest I have been since high school."

Credits: Country Road and A Midsummer Night's Dream by Kimberly Cameron

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You look fantastic momma!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails