Friday, November 14, 2008

Really Sick

Peter has been so sick this week. His temperature has gotten as high as 103.7 to go with his really nasty cough. Carlie started the cough and congestion today. I sure hope it does not get as bad as Peter. Rob and Peter are off to the doctor to get him tested for RSV. Peter, Carlie, and I had gone on Wednesday and the doctor had said possible bronchitis. Next door to our room was Peter's preschool teacher and her son who is only 4 months old I think. He possibly has RSV. So, I think RSV is going around Peter's classroom and he has it. The funny thing was the doctor told me to keep the kids seperated and right then Peter started kissing Carlie up and down and would not stop. I was trying to pull them apart and it just was not working. What can you say, they love each other!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails