This year seemed to just have flown by. Maybe it is because we were so busy. One of the sad things for me is that I had done pictures on the first day of school at the old house but had a new house for the end of the year picture. I guess that is not so bad but we were tempted to go to the old house if we had not been so busy that day. At least you can see the differences in them.


Along with it being the last day of school. it was also Carlie's graduation day from preschool.
We then headed out for a surprise treat for the kids with Carlie's best friend. We tried Gibbon's Frozen Yogurt. I had called ahead and found out that they had dairy free sorbet. Peter and Carlie were so excited that we went there and that the friend was there too. Peter and Carlie both decided that they wanted the strawberry lemondaide sorbet.
They had such a wonderful day.
















No comments:
Post a Comment