Monday, June 24, 2013

Last Moments in our First Home

The last bit of time in our first home was very bittersweet and stressful.  We had so much going on but I wanted to cherish every moment I could in that little house.

IMG_3470.jpg

IMG_3475.jpg
I just wanted to remember the little bits of every day that we had there.

The special moments in the morning

And finally, the last day in the house came.
IMG_3499.jpg

IMG_3500.jpg
We had used that front area to tell the story of our lives through photographs.  I just had to do it one more time.

IMG_3505.jpg

IMG_3508.jpg

IMG_3509.jpg

IMG_3511.jpg

We moved into the new house on my 34th birthday.  It didn't really hit me until the next Sunday, I was finishing cleaning the house and left for the final time.  I was crying so hard.  I wanted out of that house so badly but it was so hard to leave because it was our house, the first house I have ever lived in.
Goodbye 1st house.  #nofilter  you were wonderful for 8 1/2 years.  You are where my babies came home.  We loved you.
Goodbye 1st house.  #nofilter  you were wonderful for 8 1/2 years.  You are where my babies came home.  We loved you.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails