Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Play Time!

Rob and I had planned getting the kids a play structure. Something that would last them a very long time.  After Peter had thrown up at the showroom, I didn't know if this was going to happen.  Luckily, we did get it done.  It was a surprise for the kids.  Too bad, they had some behavior surprises for us that week too.  Both kids got in trouble at school for the friends that they chose.  So, they got to enjoy looking at the set for a day.  The kids were at daycare for the day so that we could still surprise them.

My view from my window this morning.
The morning delivery.

IMG_3732.jpg



IMG_3733.jpg
Still excited even though she didn't get to play that day.

The next day they finally got to play and they loved it!
 IMG_3734.jpg





IMG_3737.jpg

IMG_3738.jpg

IMG_3740.jpg

IMG_3741.jpg

The kids are so excited to come home everyday and go play out back.  I think this is going to be a fun way to spend the summer.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails