Life has been really busy and the holiday season has hit us hard. Peter is running around saying Merry Chrischris (I hope to get a video soon) and we even have a Christmas tree up. This is our first tree ever together. It is just a cute table top one. You will get to see it in this year's Christmas card.
Last night we headed off to Tacoma and went to PDZA's Zoolights. It was a beautiful night and perfect weather. Not too cold but a slight breeze. We met Ted, Noel and Christy, and Stephanie (Carlie's daycare provider) there. It was a wonderful time to socialize. The lights have never been so brilliant. I think it is because all of them are LED lights now. I heard the zoo is even recycling lights this year. We need to get some there. Of course we had our picture taken with the "reindeer" last night which supports AZA which Christy is very active with.
Carlie and I also spent some time shopping on Friday. This is the dress that we love but it just does not work for Carlie. It has too many layers so she can't really move. She does have a great Christmas dress, just not as fancy. You will see it in the future. Along with shopping; Peter, Carlie, and I headed to the doctor. We got Carlie's ears checked and they are all better. Then the kids got flu shots. Carlie was 21 lbs. 15oz.Today we did a photo shoot for our Christmas Card. I thought I would show you some of the great pictures that I got. There are many outtakes that of course will be scrapbook pages in the future.



I am now on the Gotta Pixel CT and I am getting to work with some great designers. This week's designer was Jill D-Zines.
Credits:Airy Quick Page which is part of the Airy Collection, paper from the Airy Collection and JDZ Classic Hand-Lettering (Font) by Jill D-Zines

1 comment:
LOVE the pictures and the Merry Chrischris!
The layouts are fantastic...as usual!
Post a Comment