The holiday season is crazy busy. This week my school had our Warm Winter Read In. Some of our families joined us in the classroom for reading and then making gingerbread houses. It was so much fun but took so much energy. I am almost done with the Christmas shopping. I really need to get it done this weekend but snow may keep me in more then out. Peter was supposed to go to speech but they had their holiday party so I instead sent Rob over to
Mary Bridge (our children's hospital) to get Peter a bicycle helmet. Peter got very excited when he got his helmet. Once he got his helmet, he asked, "Where's my bicycle?" We know how smart our little boy is but we never thought he would put that one together. Well, Santa has a Big Wheels waiting for him once he gets home from Christmas. Here it is:

Last night, Carlie and I were at my school's Christmas party. We were having a wonderful time when Miss Carlie decided to start chomping on my hand. Low and behold, tooth #7 is there and #8 is on the way. How many teeth is an 8 month old supposed to have? Peter only had one at this point. This is just crazy!!!
Now one thought, please wish me that the snow will not appear. We are going to try to head off to Scholastic Book Warehouse today and I do not want to be driving in snow. My fingers are crossed that it will wait until Rob is safely home from his Math Competition today.
1 comment:
Send the snow my way!
Cool bike and HELLO on the teeth...we still only have 4!
Post a Comment