More pictures will come later of Peter, Carlie, and I on the carousel. Peter got two turns. The first time he wanted to go on the reindeer. The second time, he was in Santa's sleigh with Carlie and I. Peter loved imagining that he was driving the sleigh. Carlie was clapping and very happy. It was a lot of fun.
Monday, December 22, 2008
Santa
We headed out early this morning to go see Santa. We were first in line. Peter was so excited! He could not even talk to Santa because he was so excited. Carlie, was not happy being held by someone other then mommy but she did not scream at him, but almost.
More pictures will come later of Peter, Carlie, and I on the carousel. Peter got two turns. The first time he wanted to go on the reindeer. The second time, he was in Santa's sleigh with Carlie and I. Peter loved imagining that he was driving the sleigh. Carlie was clapping and very happy. It was a lot of fun.
More pictures will come later of Peter, Carlie, and I on the carousel. Peter got two turns. The first time he wanted to go on the reindeer. The second time, he was in Santa's sleigh with Carlie and I. Peter loved imagining that he was driving the sleigh. Carlie was clapping and very happy. It was a lot of fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sweet picture!
Post a Comment