Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Slacking

I know, I owe pictures to everyone. Christmas is really taking all of my time and energy. Yes, I had a snow day today but I spent it with the kids. This evening, in between nursing, I printed all of my students' pictures for a project. The benefit of this is, I finally uploaded photos. This includes snow pictures and Carlie 8 month pictures. These are to come in another post because have got to go to bed. Who knows, you guys may get lucky and I may have another snow day tomorrow. We will see. Until then, I just had to upload this picture of Peter throwing snow at me. Enjoy!
P.S. After bath, Peter came in to the bedroom to get changed and said, "Wait, I have to go potty!" so he ran into the bathroom and went!! Yeah!! We need lots more of that.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails