Sunday, December 14, 2008

Layout & Snow

Good morning. Last night, as the snow was falling, I was scrapbooking. This morning, we woke up to a beautiful dusting of snow. Rob said there is a half to three quarters of inch on the road and I know there is probably an inch or more on the grass. It just was not sticking to the road when I went to sleep. I love snow, especially when there is no place to go. I can't wait to get the kids into their snow clothes and go play. Peter is very excited!

Here is the layout. It is from Thanksgiving when Carlie was covered in hives.Kit: She's a Star and She's a Star Gotta Be Quick Challenge kit by Sarah Meyer
Font:JDZ Classic Hand-Lettering (Font) by Jill D-Zines
Template: by Jaclyn Bernardo based on a layout by Sara Gleason

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails