Monday, August 30, 2010

Happy 5th Birthday My Sweet Boy

I know today is not yet his birthday but it was our day to spend with Peter. Tomorrow Rob and I go back to work and the kids to their school. Our day today started out with Peter going to his Well Child visit at his doctor's office. He is 48lbs. and 45 inches tall. The doctor was very happy with the gains he has made this year. We agree that he has made huge strides in every way. Of course, there were tears at the doctor's too. 2 shots and a finger prick sent him over the edge. We had to go to the mall to return some things so I promised him a treat there. He chose an apron set and he decided that sister needed one too. They had such a great time trying them out today.
IMG_6763.jpg
IMG_6764.jpg
IMG_6766.jpg
IMG_6772.jpg
We also did presents with Peter.
IMG_6741.jpg

Dinner was at Red Robin and dessert at home.

IMG_6779.jpg
IMG_6785.jpg
IMG_6799.jpg
IMG_6786.jpg
Happy Birthday my Sweet Boy! I can't believe that you will be 5!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails