Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Spray Park and Friend's Gathering

We met up with Jenny, Dan, Eli, Ben, and Dan's niece on Friday of last week. We had a great lunch with them and then headed to a spray park. If you are unfamiliar with spray parks, just think of wading pools but they spray the kid instead. Many communities are going to this because they do not have to have lifeguards and with new rules about chlorine, these are a great alternative. I thought Peter and Carlie would be apprehensive but not one bit. They went straight for it.
IMG_6085.jpg
IMG_6092.jpg
Peter's favorite part.
IMG_6112.jpg
IMG_6113.jpg

Then on Saturday, we headed off to Melissa and Blake's house for a great visit with friends that we have not seen in awhile. It was so wonderful to see the Timm family, Cherie, Lisa and Neil, and Carey. I wish we could get together more often.
IMG_6132.jpg
The kids made ice cream and had to beat the oreo's to go inside.
IMG_6138.jpg
We all know that Carlie does not warm up to people quickly but she decided that Carey was OK in her book. This is a good thing because she is someone significant in our lives.
IMG_6139.jpg
IMG_6169.jpg
Peter cheering on the badminton game.
IMG_6175.jpg
Carlie getting a bit of help from daddy down the slide.
We had such a wonderful visit in Oregon and wish we could do it more often.

P.S. Friends, I do have photos that I have to finish editing and will email you all soon!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails