Sunday, August 29, 2010

Missed One and Some Layouts

I was going through photos with my dad this evening and noticed that I did not post one of my favorite pictures from the Oregon Coast Aquarium.
2010IMG_5978beach trip
I just love the backdrop that they set up for amazing photos to be taken.

I also wanted to show two layouts that I have done recently.
FAMILY

Almost 5
Both Layouts: Love You {This} Much Bundle by Connie Prince
Love You {This} Much Kit , Shabby Papers , and Templates all by Connie Prince

On a side note, tomorrow Peter has his well child visit for his 5th birthday. Peter is dead set that he does not need to go and does not want to see the doctor. I hope he is nicer to the doctor then that though. I am curious about his height and weight. Our home scale says that he has gained 4 lbs this summer which is shocking because he has not gained weight all year.

One last thing, Peter went to his first movie today. My dad, Peter, and I went to Toy Story 3. Peter did not want to go into the movie theater. He told me that he instead wanted to go play games at home. Once we talked him into the theater, he loved th movie. He talked about the movie for the rest of the night. He was even worried about where his toys will go when he is big. Silly boy. It just kept reminding me that I am in shock that he is already turning 5. Where did time go?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails