Thursday, August 12, 2010

PT and PDZA

Don't you just love that life is full of acronyms? I felt guilty during our trip to Oregon that I kept using acronyms for stuff and people not knowing what they stood for. PT ~ Physical Therapy. Peter had physical therapy this morning bright and early at 8am. The whole family was there and Peter was definitely off. Was it because we were all there or was it because we were going to see Christy and the baby tigers? Who knows, but the boy was bouncing off the walls, balls, and scooters. He did get his orthotics today though and that could have thrown him.
IMG_6307.jpg
IMG_6308.jpg
IMG_6309.jpg
IMG_6311.jpg

After, heading to PT, we went to PDZA, Point Defiance Zoo and Aquarium. The kids were super excited because (as Carlie puts it) we were going to see Christy's baby tigers. Mind you, they are really the zoo's but when you have a great friend working at the zoo, the kids get other ideas. We touched base with Christy and she told us when she was shifting (moving) the tigers into the observation area. We got a great view of the tigers and even got to see Christy, double bonus. The kids were over the moon. I got some great shots of the tigers and many other animals.
IMG_6196.jpg
IMG_6197.jpg
IMG_6208.jpg
IMG_6211.jpg
IMG_6213.jpg
IMG_6226.jpg
java, not the tigers' daddy.
IMG_6186.jpg
IMG_6236.jpg
IMG_6246.jpg
IMG_6257.jpg
IMG_6260.jpg
IMG_6262.jpg
IMG_6272.jpg
IMG_6291.jpg
IMG_6299.jpg
And finally some pictures of my family since I was snapping shots of the animals the whole time.
IMG_6304.jpg
IMG_6305.jpg
Can you tell that Peter really did not want to go home, especially since I had the idea of a nap for a grump boy?

1 comment:

McCryssy said...

LOVE the pics. I could seriously cuddle those tiger cubs.. if they promised not to eat me up. So cute!
Sorry Peter was a little out of sorts and grumpy, but looks like y'all had a great day anyway.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails