Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Oregon Coast Aquarium

I am finally getting a chance to upload photos to show off. I do realize that I forgot to upload the photos from the Oregon Zoo so I will do that tomorrow.

In Newport, we headed to the Oregon Coast Aquarium. This was the place that was the original reason for the whole trip. It is a great aquarium. Perfect size for two tired little ones. We went right when it opened and left 2.5 hours later, when the line was super long to get in. Both kids had a great time. Peter's favorite new fact is that you can tell the older boy sea lions because they get bumps on their heads after they turn 5. He was telling everyone that fact for the rest of our trip.
IMG_5964.jpg
IMG_5988.jpg
Peter did not want to hold anything that was alive but more then willing to pet the rocks. Carlie did not want to try at all.
IMG_5992.jpg
IMG_6042.jpg
IMG_6044.jpg
IMG_6050.jpg
Peter's wingspan.
IMG_6052.jpg
Carlie's just a baby bird who tries to flap.
IMG_6061.jpg
Could you tell that they could not sit still?

Then we headed off to lunch. How about Mo's Annex? Two Mo's trip in three days is not bad, at least in our kids' opinion.
IMG_6069.jpg
Yummy tuna fish!
IMG_6074.jpg
The perfect ending to a trip to the coast.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails